Family & Children’s Ministry
Bringing families together as they seek to deepen their relationships with God and serve others in the community
Family & Children’s Ministry at St. Catherine of Siena provides families with young children opportunities for service, socialization, and faith formation, all of which are designed to bring families together as they seek to deepen their relationships with God and serve others in the community and beyond.
St. Catherine’s enthusiastically welcomes all families with children. We invite you to enter into the prayer, service, and social events of our community.
- While at church, enjoy a collection of children’s board/picture books related to prayer, Scripture, Mass, the saints, etc. They are located on the bookshelf in the Gathering Space.
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word is offered during 10:30 Mass for ages preschool through 4th grade. Two adults are always present to facilitate & supervise.
- Join us for Encounter, our monthly parish-wide, intergenerational faith formation program. Each session features different activities designed for all ages to grow in faith while in community.
- We offer sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation. Preparation for Reconciliation & Communion takes place during workshops for students and their parents. Confirmation preparation takes place with small-group meetings.
- St. Catherine’s hosts social, prayer, and service events throughout the year for families with children. Past events include ice cream socials, a Christmas pajama breakfast, dinners together, an Easter Egg hunt, a service grocery shopping trip for the Little Food Pantry, camping, and much more.
- See the full calendar for upcoming events and join us!
Contact Laura Carruthers-Green, Family & Children’s Ministry Coordinator.
Upcoming Family & Children’s Ministry Events
No events found.
No events found.